Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 37.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 75.90 USD
$ 37.95 USD
- Tool for extracting espresso coffee in Europe and Latin American countries , in the in the United States known as the " Italian drip pot . "
- Moka pot is a two - storey structure , arranged in a lower portion of a boil in water after boiling , it is equipped with a coffee powder of the mesh filter in a top half of a pot . Although not used in a hot water injection pressure can be finely ground coffee powder , but strictly speaking it 's not espresso extraction , but closer to the hourglass , but moka pot coffee still has Italy concentration , and taste of coffee Espresso
1Cup (50 ml/1.69oz)
3 Cup (150 ml/5.07oz)
6 Cup (300 ml/10.14oz)
9 Cup (450 ml/15.21oz)
12 Cup (600 ml/20.28oz)
How to use:
- Filled with water at the bottom, avoiding water that exceeds the safety valve.
- Place the ground coffee inside the funnel with a little pressure. Do not use malt or coffee with other substances, which can condense and filter openings.
- Clean screw ring, rubber ring and the funnel. any left coffee particles can deprive sealing the stem and produce landscapes.
- Keep coffee in a vertical position when screwing the two bodies. this will avoid wetting coffee.
- Remove the coffee maker from the fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion disappeared completely at the top.
- Upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion is necessary to periodically clean up. to remove this rubber ring and filter.
- Never use soap or detergent.and the goods can not be washed by dishwasher
*Please allow 10-21 business days for the item to arrive, depends on your location.