This hand-made Buddha Sound Bowl can be used for multiple usages:
- Yoga Meditation
- Chanting Bowl
- Brass Chime Crafts
- Music Therapy
- Singing Bowl
How to Play a Crystal Chakra Singing Bowl?
- This is a brief description of the playing technique called "Around the rim" technique.
- Place your singing bowl on a flat surface.
- With the tips of the fingers of your other hand pointing down, grasp the mallet.
- Apply even pressure, while rubbing the mallet in a clockwise or anticlockwise (traditionally non-Buddhist) direction on the rim. You should always use the outside edge of the rim.
- Don't use just your wrist, let your entire right arm move around the rim.
- Now you should hear a sound. If it sounds odd or out of phase, change the speed. Speed up or slow down to let the sound form slowly and naturally.
- Pure sounds can also be heard by gently striking the bowl with mallet.
- Buddha sound bowl x1
- leather mallet x1
Buddha sound bowl set with a leather mallet
(Note: The mallet is made of wood by hand, the color difference is normal. Please understand!)
- It is also very important that the crystal singing bowl is very fragile, please use it gently.
- Please don't touch the bowl with your hands to stop the sound.
Buy the original to increase your meditation efficiency multiple folds with these Mystic Chakra Sound Bowls.
Save an extra 5% when you use the code: MYSTIC at checkout