Water Saving Kitchen Sink Faucet
Want to reduce water bills? Water-Saving Kitchen Sink Faucet is used to increase the proportion of air in the process of water discharge, so the water spray is more gentle and delicate and more scouring. At the same time, the water discharge time that is not effectively utilized is reduced, so that the water flow rate reaches the water efficiency level.
1. Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25-second fast induction.
2. Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
3. Bottom sensor for short-term water needs - When the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 10 cm), the water began to flow out. When the sensor leaves, Water stops flowing out.
4. Side sensor meets water storage requirements - When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out. The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains to flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at any time.
5. First-class water efficiency, energy-saving, and environmental protection.
6. Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.
7. 6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
Size: 60x34x49mm/2.36 x 1.33 x 1.92 inch
Standby Energy Consumption: ≤0.2mW
Working Water Pressure: 0.05-0.8MPa
Sensing Range: Side Sensor 0-5cm/Bottom Sensor 0-10cm
Water Efficiency: First Level
Protection Grade: IPX6
Charging Method: USB
Inductively drains water.
Convenient to disassemble and assemble.
Super long battery endurance.
Water overflow protection.
1*Water Saving Kitchen Sink Faucet
*Please allow 10-21 business days for the item to arrive, depends on your location.
Click "Add to Cart" To Claim Yours!